[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu Hour

maia grotepass maiatoday at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 06:55:36 GMT 2010

Hehe the idea was to catch the eye of some of the MacHeads and
Stellenbosch Coffee Shop Crowd. When I feel up to it, perhaps I will
change the venue to the Java cafe, for more exposure. I also suspect
that if I propose that the meeting may bring new coffee customers, the
owner will be kind with the bandwidth price. We'll see what he says.

There's no reason we can't have another hour at another more
work_person friendly time and a different venue which may attract a
different group.

Maia