[ubuntu-za] Christmas Wishes

Gustav H Meyer ghmeyer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 10:32:09 GMT 2010

ahh... was wondering where this guy has been hiding all this time. :-)

Miles, thanks for the message and herewith I also wish you a blessed
Christmas period and a wonderful new year. May you soon be blessed with
more data so we can enjoy your presence at #ubuntu-za where you are a
true valuable resource and have helped many a user including myself.

To everyone else may the warmth of the holiday season grant you joyful
blessings and a soaring spirit to embrace a magnificent 2011.

The ubuntu-za community rocks!

Regards,
Gustav H Meyer