[ubuntu-za] CANNOT OPEN THUNDERBIRD?

frans dormakorp at vodamail.co.za
Mon Dec 20 12:46:33 GMT 2010

also make sure were thunderbird are expecting to find the profile
folder, i had my thunderbird folder on my windows partition but used it
in linux also with a link to the folder, changed the  thunderbird
profile file and it worked... if the windows partition was not mounted i
got a similar error as you stating that thunderbird is runing allready.