[ubuntu-za] Neil Oosthuizen invited you to Dropbox

Jan Groenewald jan at aims.ac.za
Mon Dec 13 08:29:44 GMT 2010

Hi Neil

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 12:23:57PM +0400, Neil Oosthuizen wrote:
>    True... only problem with Ubuntu One AFAIK is I can only use it with
>    Ubuntu... and as I currently have a mixture of different Distro's it
>    curtails its usefulness to me...

In general please keep it on the mailing list rather than mail me personally.

Ubuntu One has really cool integration with Ubuntu desktops, but there
is also a web access to all your synced content, and a windows client
in progress: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOne/Windows

You can help test it.

regards,
Jan