[ubuntu-za] Where do the monthly reports go at the end of the month? - July feedback

maia grotepass maiatoday at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 18:47:14 BST 2010

I am sure most of you know where the monthly reports go, but just in
case you didn't here's what we did in July[1]. If you are interested
in what happened elsewhere, scroll around.

So our little monthly report snippet [2] for August is ready but
hopefully there will be more things happening in August. I you do
something exciting in your area, please add it to the end of this
months report [2] so that it will appear in the community team report
end of next month.

The deadline to include the team's report in the monthly Ubuntu Team
Reports is the first Sunday of the following Month. For example,
July's report is due the first Sunday of August. So if there is
something missing in July's report[3], there are still a few hours
left to add it. If you are interested in the intricacies, read more
about how the reporting process here[4].

[1]https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TeamReports/July2010#South African Ubuntu team
[2]https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ZATeam/TeamReports/10/August
[3]https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ZATeam/TeamReports/10/July
[4]https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BuildingCommunity/TeamReporting/HowTo