[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu 10.04

John Piers Cilliers johnpiers at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 12:40:57 BST 2010

Hi Bill

The best part of Ubuntu Linux is that as you go along if there are any
major issues they are sorted out with the help of regular updates!

10.04 is an LTS version (Long Term Support) meaning that it will have
support from Ubuntu for quite a few years. ALL the previous version
subsequent to 8.04 (LTS) are in essence "beta" versions! So this one
should by all accounts be pretty stable and plenty of effort before and
after  the release on the 29th should be forthcoming!

I would get a copy and install as fast as I can. I am sure, like I do,
you will really enjoy this version of Ubuntu Linux! In fact, not
withstanding a few small issues, the best version of Ubuntu Linux so
far!

Piers