[ubuntu-za] Gauteng Release Party

Walter Leibbrandt walter at translate.org.za
Fri Apr 9 15:20:58 BST 2010

Op 09/04/2010 15:42, Nick Michael(PtaISP) het geskryf:
> Hi there two releases ago we met in Pretoria in Irene shoping centre at
> the "Karoo"  restaurant and had a very nice launch
The venue would depend on whether or not we have separate
Pretoria/Jo'burg parties.

> May I suggest we meet there again
> Please could a GLUG member sent this invitation on to the GLUG
> I will send it on to Plug
I think it will be best if we only send the invitations as soon as we
have all the details sorted out and maybe have an informational link.

Regards,
--
Walter Leibbrandt                  Software Developer
Recent blogs: