[ubuntu-za] Sa computer olympiad

Robert robket at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 23:51:27 BST 2009

Hey Ludolph

To tell you the truth, we kinda haxed James Dominy's documentation,
reordering it and changing some of the stuff whilst removing the rest. So
you might want to download the original (though at this present time I
cannot tell you exactly where you might find that, its on the
sun.ac.zadomain somewhere).

But if you are interested in our haxed version, I just uploaded a zipped
version, at the same link so the 404 should hopefully be fixed.

Robert Ketteringham