[ubuntu-za] Laerskool Horison Feedback

William Walter Kinghorn williamk at dut.ac.za
Thu Sep 10 10:57:57 BST 2009

Hi All,

Please can the people who have been talking with schools give feed back

This will help the rest of us, not only in the excitement part, but also what we must avoid, etc

Is there someone who can create a Case Study section on Ubuntu-za wiki : http://wiki.ubuntu-za.org/Projects , and also on Schoolforge ZA : http://schoolforge.org.za/index.php?title=Main_Page

Then can you guys, put your "Case Study" there

William