[ubuntu-za] A question for the nominees if I may ?

Deon Spengler deon.spengler at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 15:03:26 GMT 2009

On Thu, 2009-10-29 at 15:30 +0200, Morgan Collett wrote:
> [...]
Some ideas that come to mind is to get in touch with regional based
groups (LUG / Ubuntu LoCo) to organise workshops, approach community
radio stations to advertise workshops to drum up more interest and
spread the word; possibly try and secure short interview slots to help
promote and advertise the workshops and the LoCo to the community – for
example advertising on KFM’s community diary is free of charge. Use
local resources such as radio, community ads etc to market the LoCo and
Ubuntu.

Utilize school networks to set up educational talks about Ubuntu and
LoCo and or start a mentoring program for anyone wanting to learn and
use Linux.

Regards

Deon