[ubuntu-za] A question for the nominees if I may ?

Walter Leibbrandt walter+ubuntuza at translate.org.za
Thu Oct 29 13:44:22 GMT 2009

Op 29/10/2009 15:30, Morgan Collett het geskryf:

My first thought is to approach the LUGs, tech communities/groups and
academic institutions in the target area(s). Getting a few
representitive members like this can be a stepping stone to more direct
"marketing" activities to make others aware of Ubuntu and the LoCo.
--
Walter Leibbrandt                  Software Developer
Recent blogs: