[ubuntu-za] Karmic Release Party (Gauteng)

Walter Leibbrandt walter+ubuntuza at translate.org.za
Fri Oct 23 13:56:33 BST 2009

Op 21/10/2009 15:11, Walter Leibbrandt het geskryf:
> Ross, do you have the means to obtain the repository for us?
>
> Anyone else?
I keep forgetting that I have access to TENET via Tuks, so I'll organise
a debmirror of the Karmic repository at that point and also copy as many
of the ISOs as I can.

Is there any reason to bring the debmirrors and/or ISOs of previous
versions along?
--
Walter Leibbrandt                  Software Developer
Recent blogs: