[ubuntu-za] Drivers for Lexmark printer

David Robert Lewis (ethnopunk) ethnopunk at telkomsa.net
Fri Oct 16 09:34:20 BST 2009

I've managed to get obscure printers working by downloading the Linux
Common Base, but not sure if this solution will work for Lexmark, also
waste of hard-drive space, which not so much of problem nowadays. You
also beg Lexmark to release source code. Not sure why they don't but
they do support Linux to a degree so its just a matter of time before
you get a driver. Don't give up hope, it was probably a budget decision.

DRL

--
888          8 8
 8  8d8b. .d88 8 .d8b. Yb  dP 8   8