[ubuntu-za] Karmic Release Party

William Walter Kinghorn williamk at dut.ac.za
Fri Oct 16 06:52:07 BST 2009

Hi Geraldene,

As I don't think that there will be one in Durban, an alternate suggestion

I hold a Ubuntu Linux session for new Ubuntu users, nearly every Saturday from aprox 11 am to approx 3 Pm, so I suppose that we will have our own Karmic Release party

I should have the Ubuntu Live, Alternate, and Server CDs downloaded, as well as ( hopefully ) the Repos , by the 7th Nov

So if you want to join us, e-mail me off list, and I will send you more details

William