[ubuntu-za] Karmic Release Parties

frans dormakorp at vodamail.co.za
Mon Oct 12 14:07:47 BST 2009

The Brandfort Ubuntu users had a lan about two weeks earlier, with one
windows user,
afterwards he had some questions.

All was Windows games and the windows and linux systems was very
comparable with speed an detail.
The linux systems did not need any reboots either.

We are planning a bigger lan sometime to spread the word even further.

For the Release party, we'll Get some people together install,  maybe
have the usual cake,
still trying to organise for a koala  shaped cake here.

I also hope to get some original cd's to distribute between the current
users, though that would be late for the release party.

Frans