[ubuntu-za] [Fwd: Re: Help please.]

Miles Sharpe msdomdonner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 13:36:32 BST 2009

On Fri, 2009-10-02 at 12:54 +0200, Vijay Makanjee wrote:

> I suppose you need to give a bit more info.
>
> What type of devices you are using...
> Is this on laptop...
> What is the sound card...
> What is the printer...
>
> vijay
> I apologise for being ignorant.

Intel p3. Desktop.
733m cpu. 384m ram
ITI rage graphics card
Crystal cs 4235 sound card
Hp Laserjet 5L Printer
Cellphone as a modem through data cable
This motherboard does not have connections for these so I have to use
the adapters.
I don't know what else there is. I don't know too much about computers
Thanks for coming back to me. Hope this info helps