[ubuntu-za] Update, Meeting and Reports

David Rubin drubin at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 30 21:05:04 GMT 2009

Hi Guys

*Release Parties*
Sorry for this being so late but better late then never. I just want
to thank every one involved with release parties in their area. We had
4 this year each having a much greater turn out then last. With some
new ones at Stellenbosch, Bradfort.  So well done to every one that
helped plan and make them happen.

*Meetings*
I know it has been a while since we had a meeting and it is kinda
short notice but it would be great to have a meeting some time next
week. I set up a doodle poll [1]. Please can you can update it with
which times best suite you. We will try and a accommodate as many
people as possible

I have also updated the agenda [2] with a list of things I think
should be discussed. Please add any thing that you feel warrants a
discussion also include your name so we know who brought it up.

Hopefully we can start by having very short bi-monthly
meetings/reports to keep things on track and ensure the meetings don't
get too long and drawn out.

*Reports*
Ubuntu Team reporting style has been improved [3]. I have set up our
reporting pages [4] currently Novembers one includes the release
parties and loco contact change. Please feel free to update it to
include any blog posts or photos that I might have missed.

Thanks
David Rubin

[1] http://doodle.com/hgqq6dnsnnqt2e8f
[2] http://wiki.ubuntu-za.org/MeetingAgenda