[ubuntu-za] Info slips & Striata on Ubuntu Mini-How.

Alf Stockton alf at stockton.co.za
Fri Nov 20 09:49:51 GMT 2009

Robin Bownes wrote:
> [...]
I could only get this working with a script & Firefox:-
In other words I placed the following command in MasterCardStatement.sh file

/usr/bin/striata-reader -openwith=firefox $1
and run it as follows:-

./MasterCardStatement.sh docs/MultiChoice/Multichoice-20091120-encdoc.emc

which then lets me get at the pdf which I save and subsiquently view with evince.

Stupid runaround I agree, but what can one do with ignorant companies?

--
Regards,
Alf Stockton		www.stockton.co.za

It's a very *__UN*lucky week in which to be took dead.
		-- Churchy La Femme