[ubuntu-za] Interesting Cloud Computing Article

Douglas Ulyate dulyate at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 17:21:22 GMT 2009

Hi,

Security is my main concern, but you do make a good point about
unencrypted email.

My concern from an SA perspective is also the high cost of bandwidth and
speeds.  I do see the benefits which can only be good for the Linux
community.

IMHO, cloud computing is still in it's infancy, but can be a great
concept once it's matured enough.

Regards,

Douglas