[ubuntu-za] nvidia graphics

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 14:21:06 GMT 2009

Hi Miles

To restore everything to a sane level, type the following in a terminal:
sudo dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg
Then reboot.

Then search for "envy" in Synaptic and install.
Or search for "nvidia xserver xorg" with google and find out how-to to
make your X server settings persisten across logins and reboots.

Cheers

hg.