[ubuntu-za] HTML RENDERING CURRENTLY DISABLED?

vincent bullet at ballmail.co.za
Mon May 25 20:28:59 BST 2009

I'm hoping someone can help me with the above problem. When selecting
Turbocash using wine & accessing the help file, ubuntu 8.04.2 informs that
the above problem exists - This wasn't always the case, wine & turbocash have
worked perfectly until recently.

I also loaded a program called netlimiter in xp98 to measure download time,
which worked fine in windows, but using
through wine in ubuntu, I get the same error message - Obviously something I
haven't turned on or needs downloading?

I have Googled this & found other people have asked the same question & have
been told to download the wine_gecko file, which I have done, but the problem
still persists.

The wine window opens in a 800x600 resolution & nothing I do in the configure
wine option helps - I change the resolution & it reverts back to 800x600.

The window will not allow me to make it bigger, so all programs run in wine
have to be used in this smaller window - Frustrating!

Maybe  a complete removal & start again? - Any help or suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

TIA
Vince