[ubuntu-za] Video Broadcast Controller

wayne plettpc at gmail.com
Tue May 12 19:54:06 BST 2009

Robert Holm wrote:

> This appears to be substantially similar, but I don't show the "i2c_core
> 31892 7" that appears in yours. I don't know if this is significant.
>
> Do you have this working successfully for tv reception?

Yes, Mine works fine for video, Still battling to get the audio sorted
tho, Strangest is I can see the audio stream via pulse, I just don't get
how 2 patch to output,,Pulse docs not too helpful here. I use
TVtime-viewer,, it runs effortlessly compared to the windows app.

Check your input settings,

Wayne A