[ubuntu-za] Installing Netbook Remix - grub error 15

Louis van der Merwe themandibleclaw at gmail.com
Mon May 11 14:30:15 BST 2009

Hi quintin,

I have only done this on fedora, so this may not work verbatim...

Copy the iso onto your usb drive, do not dd it, just copy it. Then, you could use the same drive, but I used a flashdisk, mount the image and navigate to the images directory. Find the usb boot image (on fedora its called something like diskboot.img). dd this onto the flashdisk's boot sector. Reboot.

Cheers

Louis