[ubuntu-za] Complete Jaunty in Western Cape?

Reenen Laurie rlaurie at gmail.com
Mon May 11 12:04:34 BST 2009

Hi All,

I've been speaking with Hannes, who is in Eshowe, who have a whole Jaunty
repository.  Before I ask him to go to the trouble of creating 7 DVDs and
posting it to me, I'd like to know if there is anyone in the western cape
with the complete repository.  I have a 250gb external HD (which works from
USB power), so we could meet anywhere, and copy.

I am in bellville, but anywhere in western cape would work.

Regards,
-Reenen

--
o__