[ubuntu-za] Mpumalanga ubuntu users

Nelis Botha nelis.botha at gmail.com
Fri May 8 14:39:38 BST 2009

On Fri, 2009-05-08 at 02:10 -0700, Fredre Hattingh wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 2:00 AM, Nelis Botha <nelis.botha at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > Are there any Mpumalanga Ubuntu users ?
> > I am in Nelspruit
> >
> > Nelis
>
> Hi Nelis
>
> Yes I am in Witbank/Middelburg

My Intention here is to find out if there is enough Ubuntu/Linux users
or infact any Ubuntu/Linux users in the Mpumalanga area that are
interested in forming some kind of user group so we can try and spread
the Ubuntu/linux word in this part of the country and also to try and
help get install discs to people (btw i have 8.10 kubuntu alternate
install disk iso and 9.04 ubuntu alternate install disk iso if there is
any who require it let me know and I will try to make a plan)

Nelis