[ubuntu-za] Odd panel behaviour

Alf Stockton alf at stockton.co.za
Wed May 6 11:54:28 BST 2009

I am using Ubuntu 8.10/Gnome and am getting an odd behaviour from the panel I
have at the bottom of my laptop screen where I have set properties to autohide
but every now and then it does not hide even though I am busy working in
another window.
If I right click on the panel, select properties and without altering anything
close the property window, it will then work for a while.
Please tell me where and how I fix this.

--
Regards,
Alf Stockton		www.stockton.co.za

I dote on his very absence.
		-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"