[ubuntu-za] Jaunty Release Party Pretoria

Schalk Neethling - OpenSource Release Feed info at opensourcereleasefeed.com
Mon Mar 30 11:40:39 BST 2009

Hey Peter,

Please add you name as well as any friends that wants to come along to
the Wiki page, thanks:
http://wiki.ubuntu-za.org/Jaunty_Release_Party/Pretoria

Thanks,
Schalk

Péter Nel wrote:

Kind Regards,
Schalk Neethling
President - Open Source Release Feed
www.opensourcereleasefeed.com

email: schalk at opensourcereleasefeed.com
phone: +27(0)12-546-8436
fax: +27(0)865122050
skype: volume4

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please contact the sender and please
delete all traces of this material from all devices.