[ubuntu-za] Jaunty Release Party Cape Town

Schalk Neethling - OpenSource Release Feed info at opensourcereleasefeed.com
Sat Mar 28 16:47:57 GMT 2009

Hey there,

For those folks that added their names to the Pretoria gig, Rock On! For
those who have not yet, what are waiting for? Add yours ;) -
http://wiki.ubuntu-za.org/Jaunty_Release_Party/Pretoria - please also
drop me an email so we can stay in touch.

Regards,
Schalk

Kind Regards,
Schalk Neethling
President - Open Source Release Feed
www.opensourcereleasefeed.com

email: schalk at opensourcereleasefeed.com
phone: +27(0)12-546-8436
fax: +27(0)865122050
skype: volume4

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please contact the sender and please
delete all traces of this material from all devices.