[ubuntu-za] Website for FOSS in Schools

wayne plettpc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 19:32:03 GMT 2009

> I personally don't think we should make the mistake of just focusing on ubuntu - some environments would require a very lightweight desktop that is not necessarily ubuntu based.

ALL Lite- desktops i've tried work wonderfully, Ubuntu based!

I think the idea is to eradicate to need to go into different distro's
nuances. Which is a winner,

Without dis ing distro's they All have their place, however Ubuntu is
becoming the Worlds Best loved flavour, and it makes entire sense to
follow the norm and wealth of Google material which is growing daily.

MY 2c