[ubuntu-za] Bayside High School Hout Bay, Cape Town

David Mark Bodmer david.bodmer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 12:37:12 GMT 2009

thanks everyone, i have vmware tests underway already, and ive found
some tutorials on services and configuration of them,

im sure ill have some questions later on, but for now, thank you so
much for your advice,
ill be sure to get my hands on the educations apps

thanks again

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 2:33 PM, Hilton Theunissen
<hilton at inkululeko.co.za> wrote:
> you right
>
> William Walter Kinghorn wrote:
>> Hi Hilton,
>>
>> Do you mean Alternate CD, not lts
>>
>> William

David Bodmer

"Put your trust in the Lord and He will light your step"