[ubuntu-za] Free and Open Source Software in Schools

Quintin van Rooyen quintin.vanrooyen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 07:03:39 GMT 2009

Hi. This is sent from my mobile, opologies but gmail for mobile does
not allow for in-line posting.

We did a wireless network for a school in Mafeking last year, and they
have three computer labs. Their IT teachers indicated that they would
be very interested in a FOSS (read Ubuntu) demo for their students.
Mafeking is very far from PTA though, so do any of you know of someone
in that area who might be willing to push this along once we have gone
and had the demo day?

It is a large school mind, so this would definitely not be a charity event.