[ubuntu-za] Moz Lug

William Walter Kinghorn williamk at dut.ac.za
Fri Jun 5 16:34:17 BST 2009

Hi Bruno,

Here are 2 places to look at for info

for ubuntu - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ActivismGuide
for Edubuntu - https://wiki.edubuntu.org/ActivismGuide

also look at
http://ubuntuguide.org/wiki/Ubuntu:Jaunty

William

From: ubuntu-za-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com [ubuntu-za-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com] On Behalf Of Bruno Marques [bruno at tropical.co.mz]
Sent: 05 June 2009 16:57
To: Ubuntu South African Local Community
Subject: [ubuntu-za]  Moz Lug

hello all,

well, first of all i must say that im really excited,
tomorrow after some weeks of hard work and preserverence from a few
known gurus of linux and foss from my city Maputo
decided to give a try to a first meeting with all known afficionados and
people in the are alike, with the objective of starting our own moz lug!

well, after various emails sent, we are getting quite a big number, that
we did not expect, me alone i sent somewhat like 130 emails and already
have 18 confirmed for tomorrow.

is there anyone here who can give me some real life tips and possible
problems that we may encounter?

i already been to http://tldp.org and http://tux.org for some info, but
im looking for some real live experiences some of you guys had, and what
good advice can u give me so that i can share with everyone later on
tomorrow?

many thanks in advance..

i just hope this thing goes on strong...

regards

Bruno Marques