[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu 9/04 install - resize partition option missing

Lloyd Reijers lloyd.reijers at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 12:53:43 BST 2009

2009/6/4 Trevor Hughes <linux at thewildfig.co.za>

> The NTFS partition mounts fine while running the Live USB session
>
> Is that option missing from 9.04 - I remember installing 7.10 next to
> Vista flawless and it resized the partition automatically.

No, It hasn't been removed: I did this the other night on a friend's
computer.
Something else is different in your circumstance, but it's not 9.04 related.

Try to unmount the NTFS partition before the install?

--
regards
Lloyd

--
+++ Divide By Cucumber Error.
Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++