[ubuntu-za] TV capture card

wayne plettpc at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 18:44:29 BST 2009

Hi Robert
I've taken this off list, to limit traffic,

Firstly I can assure u the  saa7134 card works perfectly under ubuntu,
and as stated, without recompiling the kernel.
As stated the M stands for Module(Modular) which means that when the
kernel detects this hardware, it will self load the driver.

So to start, please send me your:
lspci
lsmod  outputs.

Then I can try to help u, once again my asus saa7134 works well, with sound.

Thanks
Wayne