[ubuntu-za] Monthly meetings and reports

David Rubin davidrub at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 10:20:23 BST 2009

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 5:08 PM, Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <
jonathan at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) wrote:
> >  * Place: irc://irc.freenode.net/ubuntu-za
>
> For those who can't access IRC at work, Michael Gorven has pointed out
> that you can access the channel via the Freenode web interface:
>
> http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#ubuntu-za
>
> -Jonathan

I created a public Google Calender for Ubuntu-za [1]. Please feel free to
subscribe. I just find this an easier form of keeping up todate with all
events related to a group of people.

Hopefully we will have more events to add to this calender.

[1]
http://www.google.com/calendar/render?cid=v3ljpciepcncmjkl2tsoao7290@group.calendar.google.com

David

--