[ubuntu-za] Introduction to C programming in Ubuntu

simon richards richardssr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 20:39:37 BST 2009

Might as well go look, it may be worthwhile and the guy is doing it for
nothing, if i really get lucky it will be up the road in randpark ridge,
 I doubt I will ever be a programmer, but I would really like to be able
to write drivers or something useful.

I purchased that In easy Steps - Javascript, no good for anything for
me, I couldn't get anything useful out of it. Nothing like the php 5
one. I need a real dummies book.

You may fine the C# in easy steps may be ok. What can you do with C#??

The only thing I have ever done is the php/mysql but I haven't touched
it for ages, I don't have any projects. If you hadn't helped, I would
have probably given up.

Just to let you know I am seriously considering going back to UK to try
and find mum, I have been in contact with the SA/UK Salvation Army for
the past year along with other organisations, but they haven't found out
anything. What do you think?

When I was there the other day I tried a few places, the police etc, but
nothing turned up.

Will let you know.

Do you know any C++ ?