[ubuntu-za] Epson CX4300 Multifunction Printer

louis ayden.fourie at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 06:07:30 GMT 2009

Thank you very much it's an "elcheapo", looking at this as a replacement for
a Lexmark Multifunction Printer, Scanner, Fax that is not at all supported
(Game Special). I have a Canon i455 seems to be better supported under 8.04
than 8.10.
HP also found to be very well supported. Lexmark is a disaster althou with
some help on the web I got my X1100 working under 8.10, I could normally use
the scanner with xsane but no printing.

Can anyone recommend a Printer, scanner, fax (Multipurpose Printer)
available in SA, not too expensive that will work out the box? Not too
worried about the fax.

Regards

Louis