[ubuntu-za] Hi

maia grotepass maiatoday at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 15:30:16 BST 2009

Thanks for the little list, William, there some things I could try on there.

I am using gimp, inkscape, blender, ffmpeg, vlc, scribus, wink regularly

i tried cinelerra and kino and both really irritated me at the time,
strange bugs. maybe they have improved since I last tried. I ended
using blender for the video editing I needed to do.

thanks for the pdf.

My latest favourite is code::blocks for lightweight c++ development.

I can also recomend openlazlo if you want to do some flash web stuff,
although it has a bit of learning curve/mindset shift.

maia