[ubuntu-za] Easy Peasy Download

Marius Kruger amanic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 09:27:47 BST 2009

2009/8/5 Charl Wentzel <charl.wentzel at vodamail.co.za>

> Hi Guys
>
> I urgently need a copy of Easy Peasy (Ubuntu Netbook Remix).
> (PS: Is Easy Peasy the new name for UNR or are they different projects?)

they are different things, I think newer Easy Peasys will be based on UNR

I got to install it today for a project tomorrow.  Anybody in the
> WestRand I can drop by an make a copy this morning?  Or are there any
> other companies that offer the same download service in the Westrand?

I have the following:
906977280 2009-01-06 01:12 easypeasy-1.0.iso  (I don't think this is the
latest one though)
992837632 2009-04-21 03:31 ubuntu-9.04-netbook-remix-i386.img

I've intsalled both of these on my eee-pc, but I prefer the UNR one at the
moment, because it boots faster.

You are welcome to come get these, I'm near the littlefalls nursary.

--
<| regards