[ubuntu-za] jaunty install

David Robert Lewis ethnopunk at telkomsa.net
Wed Apr 29 20:17:29 BST 2009

Neil Manson wrote:
> 2009/4/29 David Robert Lewis <ethnopunk at telkomsa.net
> <mailto:ethnopunk at telkomsa.net>>
>

>     PS: Anyone know if the alternate disks for Ibex and Jaunty are
>     available
>     via the Freedom Toaster?
>

> Hi David
>
> I have the Intrepid alternate, and I need to download the Jaunty
> anyway. Quite happy to give you a copy if you are prepared to collect
> from Honeydew/Roodeport (or prepared to wait for the post).
>
> - Neil
Hi Neil,

I'm in Cape Town, PO Box 4398, Cape Town 8000.

It might be available on the new Freedom Toaster. Will take a look when
I'm in Town, but just in case, you have my address. I think I might have
actually gotten an Intrepid from Morgan when it first came out, but
there was no reason to upgrade then, so I gave it away : -)

Thanks for being there.

D.