[ubuntu-za] Party Map Now Has 27 Parties

Schalk Neethling - OpenSource Release Feed info at opensourcereleasefeed.com
Thu Apr 23 11:30:15 BST 2009

http://www.opensourcereleasefeed.com/article/show/bouncing-like-a-jackalope-jaunty-release-parties

Reenen Laurie wrote:
> On 3/27/09, Schalk Neethling - OpenSource Release Feed
> <info at opensourcereleasefeed.com> wrote:
> Everyone also feel free to add your release party announcements here:
> http://www.opensourcereleasefeed.com/event
>
> Schalk, I tried to add the Cape Town Release party, but I am either
> too stupid, or the process isn\'t transparent enough.
>
> Anyway, the link to the actual location is:
> http://openstreetmap.org/?mlat=-33.963709&mlon=18.509032&zoom=16
>
> The link for more information is:
> http://wiki.ubuntu-za.org/Jaunty_Release_Party/Cape_Town

Kind Regards,
Schalk Neethling
President - Open Source Release Feed
www.opensourcereleasefeed.com

email: schalk at opensourcereleasefeed.com
phone: +27(0)12-546-8436
fax: +27(0)865122050
skype: volume4

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please contact the sender and please
delete all traces of this material from all devices.