[ubuntu-za] Cape Town Jaunty Release Party

David Rubin davidrub at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 10:38:30 BST 2009

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 4:01 PM, Morgan Collett <morgan at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> We need to confirm a time for this event. Those who have indicated
> they are (probably) coming, have first say! Afternoon? I can probably
> only come from about 3pm - but don't make it depend on that.
>
> We also need to arrange that repo on disk if possible - and/or ISO
> images to burn...
Done,  Andrew Alston said he would bring a copy. I will also install
jaunty on my laptop there so we can see how the process goes.

I am hoping the local repository will encourage other users to bring
their pc's/laptops to install so we can make sure of the non bandwidth
using packages.

> Let's try to get this all confirmed so we can get the workd out to more people.
I am easy on a time.

David