[ubuntu-za] Music players recently broken in Intrepid?

Chris Schoonbee cmschoonbee at mweb.co.za
Tue Apr 21 21:56:55 BST 2009

I use the vesa driver because I just cannot seem to get nvidia to stay
working between reboots.  But I checked which versions I have installed
and I see that I have 177 installed but not 180.  The last
nvidia-related package I seem to have installed was nvidia-common from
0.2.4 to 0.2.4.1 on 8 April which is a while before these problems
started appearing.

Thanks for your advice though.