[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu 9.04 (Jaunty Jackalope) Discs

Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) jonathan at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 16 10:01:19 BST 2009

Hi Morgan

Morgan Collett wrote:
> Jonathan, you did tell me you burn through 100GB/month of bandwidth...
> maybe not all for debmirror, but even with local only ADSL that's
> quite steep - so really only an option for people on corporate
> uncapped bandwidth...

Yes I have 2x webafrica IS 30GB local only accounts and 1 openweb
localonly 30GB account. I suppose 1 30GB account will be enough for the
average person, and it's about R130 a month. It's useful for split
routing too if you access lots of local stuff. It's mostly the
development versions that eat up most of the bandwidth, the stable
versions aren't that bad.

I could probably post the archives for people who'd want it on DVD, that
might be cheaper than downloading it.

-Jonathan