[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu 9.04 (Jaunty Jackalope) Discs

Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) jonathan at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 16 09:17:03 BST 2009

Hi Phillip

Phillip Pare wrote:
> Firstly: Is there any plan to update all freedom toasters with the
> Jaunty release?

Probably not, the Freedom Toasters are as far as I know all
independently operated, so some of them will be updated, others may not.
It's probably best to contact your friendly local toaster operator.

I do agree that we as a Loco team could help out, perhaps burn some
isos/repositories and mail it to the operators. Thoughts?

> Secondly: I have never seen a complete set of all  the Ubuntu and
> Medibuntu repositories available on the Freedom Toasters. What would be
> required to implement this?

Debmirror works quite well for me.

-Jonathan