[ubuntu-za] Gauteng - Ubuntu Release Party

Schalk Neethling - OpenSource Release Feed info at opensourcereleasefeed.com
Wed Apr 15 17:58:49 BST 2009

Hey Ross,

It would be cool if we could do it in Midrand. I know OpenTuesday used
to hold theirs at the NewsCafe close to VodaWorld. Any votes for this venue?

Regards,
Schalk

Ross Addis wrote:
> Hi Glug-Chat and Ubuntu-za
>
> We where discussing the various options on #glug.za, about the Ubuntu
> 9.04 release party.
> Most people were in favour of combining the Joburg and Pretoria parties.
>
> It seems that 25 April is the date, around about lunch time.
>
> Whether you are an Ubuntu fan-boy or not, it still a good opportunity to
> get together and talk geek.
>
> This is one of the options that we came up with:
>
> http://www.irenevillagemall.co.za/shop.htm?shopMGID=9043
>
> http://www.karoocattleandland.com
>
> Irene is not too far from Joburg.
>
> If anyone has an other ideas for a relaxed and no too grotty venue
> around the Centurion area, let us know.
>
> We'll finalise the venue etc. by Friday.
>
> Cheers,
> Ross

Kind Regards,
Schalk Neethling
President - Open Source Release Feed
www.opensourcereleasefeed.com

email: schalk at opensourcereleasefeed.com
phone: +27(0)12-546-8436
fax: +27(0)865122050
skype: volume4

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please contact the sender and please
delete all traces of this material from all devices.