[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu 9.04 (Jaunty Jackalope) Discs

Schalk Neethling - OpenSource Release Feed info at opensourcereleasefeed.com
Wed Apr 15 11:53:55 BST 2009

Hi there Jonathan,

Added my request to the wiki, thanks!

Regards,
Schalk

Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) wrote:
> Hi Ubuntu-ZA (we need a nicer name to refer to our members!)
>
> I've CC'd the list on our Jaunty discs request. I also put up a wiki
> page where everyone can enter their requests:
>
> http://wiki.ubuntu-za.org/Jaunty_CD%27s
>
> We'll try to accommodate everyone, so please get in your requests as
> early as possible, no later than 15 May please.
>
> If you require large amounts of discs for special events, please contact
> Jono Bacon (jono at ubuntu.com) directly. The amount of CD's we receive to
> distribute within our local team are limited, and at this stage we can't
> provide mass amounts of discs for trade shows, etc.
>
> Unfortunately, due to the time it takes to print and ship the discs,
> they won't be available for the release parties. If you have some
> bandwidth and blank discs, please burn some for the release parties.
>
> Thanks for your co-operation!
>
> -Jonathan

Kind Regards,
Schalk Neethling
President - Open Source Release Feed
www.opensourcereleasefeed.com

email: schalk at opensourcereleasefeed.com
phone: +27(0)12-546-8436
fax: +27(0)865122050
skype: volume4

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please contact the sender and please
delete all traces of this material from all devices.