[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu 9.04 (Jaunty Jackalope) Discs

Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) jonathan at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 15 11:08:41 BST 2009

Hi Ubuntu-ZA (we need a nicer name to refer to our members!)

I've CC'd the list on our Jaunty discs request. I also put up a wiki
page where everyone can enter their requests:

http://wiki.ubuntu-za.org/Jaunty_CD%27s

We'll try to accommodate everyone, so please get in your requests as
early as possible, no later than 15 May please.

If you require large amounts of discs for special events, please contact
Jono Bacon (jono at ubuntu.com) directly. The amount of CD's we receive to
distribute within our local team are limited, and at this stage we can't
provide mass amounts of discs for trade shows, etc.

Unfortunately, due to the time it takes to print and ship the discs,
they won't be available for the release parties. If you have some
bandwidth and blank discs, please burn some for the release parties.

Thanks for your co-operation!

-Jonathan