[ubuntu-za] Fwd: Use SpreadUbuntu to share your Jaunty marketing material and have a great party!

Morgan Collett morgan at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 8 09:43:51 BST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rubén Romero y Cordero <huayra at ubuntu.com>
Date: 2009/4/7
Subject: Use SpreadUbuntu to share your Jaunty marketing material and
have a great party!
To: Ubuntu Marketing <ubuntu-marketing at lists.ubuntu.com>, "Ubuntu
local community team (LoCo) contacts" <loco-contacts at lists.ubuntu.com>
Cc: SpreadUbuntu <spreadubuntu at lists.launchpad.net>

Hi,

I wanted you all to remind you of the existence of the Spread Ubuntu
marketing repository. It has been in alpha for ages and we need one
more round of people using it to move it to an stable state.

Now that Jaunty is about to arrive and you need that poster, that
banner or website button is the time for you and your LoCo to visit
the Spread Ubuntu site:

We even have 2 URLs for you and they both take you to the same place!

What you do?
GO TO http://spreadubuntu.neomenlo.org/ OR http://spread.ubuntu.ec/

AND

1. Choose your language
2. Download the material you like
3. If you have material you have made or used from others, well, share it!
4. Let people (specially in LoCos) know about this awesomeness!
5. If you are still interested in SpreadUbuntu and want to help make
it better opr participate in the project head towards our project
page: https://launchpad.net/spreadubuntu

Thanks for your attention!

Have a great day and hopefully an awesome Jaunty party!

regards,

Rubén R.
https://launchpad.net/~huayra