[ubuntu-za] Off Topic: Call center recommendations

Lee Sharp leesharp at hal-pc.org
Mon Apr 6 16:36:07 BST 2009

Way off topic, so feel free to e-mail directly, or on the list if you
feel it is good information.

I need a 24/7 call center for WiFi desktop support.  Very low call
volume. (30-50 calls a week)  But the people need to be able to do basic
"How to connect to Wireless (from Windows)" and speak native English.
The Pakistani call center just got fired, and I am personally taking
calls. (Along with one other high level tech, and the principal of the
company!)  I NEED MY WEEKENDS BACK!

If anyone knows of an existing center where I can have part of an
existing person...  We may grow fast if this works well.

			Lee